The deadline for submissions is 5:00 p.m. on Monday, April 24, 2017.
Awards carry a modest cash prize.
Students may submit their own work or a faculty member may submit outstanding student papers. A student need not be a Women, Gender & Sexuality major or minor to be eligible.
- There is a minimum page requirement of 20 pages, double-spaced.
- Please limit submissions to a full length seminar paper. In the case of a senior thesis or dissertation, only one chapter may be submitted.
- Essays must have been written between Spring 2016 and Spring 2017.
- Authors are limited to a single submission.
- If substantial portions of the essay are in a language other than English, please provide an English translation for the reviewers.
Please submit the essay electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the essay contest cover sheet.
Essay Cover Sheet